Do’s and Dont’s
What we do or don’t do reflects the way clients see the Signet brand. Our actions should always respect the principles defined by the Signet Three.
- Respect The Rules of the Bank
- Listen and care
- Try to find a solution to any issue
- More than client expects
- Expect trust from the client
- Aim to be the best in class
- Limit ourselves to job descriptions
- Get afraid to disagree
- Promise what is unrealistic
- Agree on what is against the law
- Disclose what should be kept private
- Stop learning more
- The Voice of Signet
We recognise and respect European banking traditions, still we strive for the best contemporary finance practices. We use open communication, while respecting the privacy of our clients.