- The high reputation of the bank ensured a stable growth of number of clients, reaching 450. As a result, client assets under management and administration of the bank increased to EUR 541 million.
- The large-scale reconstruction of the bank’s office in the embassy district of Riga was completed. The interior, embodying the style of boutique private banking, has received favourable recognition by industry experts.
- The bank started to build its own collection of contemporary art, reflecting important principles in its work like attention to detail, finding the best individual solutions and developing successful innovations.
- The Chairman of the Management Board Robert Idelson became the bank’s shareholder.
- The bank continued to confidently build its asset base, resulting in an operating profit for 2015 reaching EUR 2.1 million.