Taking care of the peace of mind of our clients when traveling or shopping, we have started cooperation with the insurance company Balcia Insurance SE and expanded the range of benefits provided by Mastercard Business and Mastercard World Elite credit cards that now include an insurance policy with even more favourable conditions.
We are delighted to start cooperation with Balcia Insurance – one of the leading insurance companies in Latvia. It is a great honour for us that we have acquired reliable long-term partners, thus providing our clients with individual insurance programs and even higher quality service.
Ineta Done, Senior Vice President of Signet Bank
Signet Bank, in cooperation with Balcia Insurance, provides clients with the following improvements for more convenient daily use of cards:
- The insured amount limit is 100% for each relative who travels with the client;
- Quick decision on compensation payment;
- No deductible applied;
- No limit on the number of days of hospitalization;
- COVID 19 coverage also if denied boarding or if the client must be quarantined (plane tickets and hotel expenses);
- Medical expenses are covered in any state, both in public and private medical institutions.
The proposed innovations will come into force on May 1, 2022.
The bank was founded in 1992 as Latvijas Biznesa banka. Since 2013, it has focused its strategy on servicing entrepreneurs and their businesses, with an emphasis on high-quality capital management and structuring of investment projects. Signet Bank’s shareholders are nine Latvian and international private investors.